Thanks for joining us at our annual gathering!
What a day! Thank you for helping us celebrate where we have come this year, including highlights from Community Roots and Stories of Food, Food as Story, a performance by Brave Practice Playback Theatre Collective, and walk along the Sandy Beach trail at Tolmie State Park.
Become a recurring donor
Donations allow us to be nimble in our programming and continue to offer large sliding pricing for our events and services. Our 2023 crowdfunding goal for general operating costs is $8,500, which would cover our monthly operating expenses for the entire year!
Thanks to you, we have made significant progress toward this goal! The event raised $3,500, which is a huge increase from last year! Consider leveling up your support of Window Seat by becoming a friend of community storytelling! We value all donations, both large and small.
- Friends: $5+ monthly/$60 annually+ (20 people = $1,200)
- Neighbors: $10 /$120 (25 people = $3,000)
- Connectors: $25/$300 (10 people = $3,000)
- Cultivators: $50/$600 (2 people = $1,200)
- Champions: $100+/$1200+ (2 people = $2,400)